Friday 5 February 2010

GUEST Who's Got Some News?

More of a heads up then a blog, really, but for those who aren't on twitter (and therefore haven't seen my updates - shame on you!): I have contributed two guest reviews of Desperate Housewives' sixth season episodes “Nice Is Different Than Good” and “Being Alive” to film and TV review website Dan's Media Digest, which you can read HERE. And please do!

Here's a screengrab with some high-tech highlighting of yours truly:

I'm rather chuffed, to be honest :)

Meanwhile, in other blog-worthy twitter-lation (yes, that's a pun):

And I'm spent. G'day y'all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm waiting for the '@CRaBHoward I'm gonna be round in 20 minutes to suck your cock' comment. And then what's scarier is that I might go round too just to watch.

    ReplyDelete